BRONZ Otago is a Dunedin based motorcycle club that caters for all types of motorcycles and motorcyclists. We are interested in maintaining our right to ride as well as promoting motorcyclists as legitimate road users.
We have a large number of social activities throughout the year including the popular Vincent County Rally in February and the annual charity Toy Run each December. BRONZ Otago is also part of the Ride Forever group providing rider training. We are proud to support the Muscular Dystrophy Association of NZ (MDA) Southern Region Branch and Otago Rescue Helicopter Trust as our nominated charities.
General meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month (except January & February). The meetings are held upstairs at the St Kilda Tavern and start at 7.30 pm. Anyone can come to general meetings - members and non-members are always welcome. Meetings are informative and fun with a mix of social and serious business.
Otago members ride all makes of bikes, and anyone interested in motorcycling is welcome to join BRONZ Otago
The Aims of BRONZ Otago:
- To promote motorcyclists' rights to decide their future as road users.
- To improve motorcycle safety.
- To participate in charitable, community and social activities.
- To support the Muscular Dystrophy Association of NZ (MDA) to help those who may never experience the joy of riding.
- To support the Otago Rescue Helicopter in helping Otago.
Members enjoy the following:
- Cheap entry into the Vincent County Rally (VCR)
- A fuel card by application offering discount at the pump no matter how little you spend.
- Great merchandise is available which is subsidised by BRONZ.
- Financial support for selected Ride Forever course.
- Discount for Cook Straight Ferry crossings.
- Free advertising in our monthly newsletter.